Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen,
For your consideration.

New, never been lined Hardy Bougle Mark IV 3 3/4". With blue zip case and manual. $600. SOLD

Sage 9150 greenie. Acquired as a new blank and had Meiser work his magic on it. A very nice tool indeed. Comes with Meiser tube and sock. With your choice of a Delta 8/9 or 9/10 $250

Sage Z Axis 7136. What can't you say about this rod...huge grain window and is money in the bank. Comes with a Delta 7/8 cut back 5ft from end with loop for poly leader or floating tip. Tube, sock and warranty card. $275. SOLD

Sage Z Axis 8129. My fave winter stick. So nice I bought it twice. I prefer the Skagit Flight on this puppy. Rod was fished maybe 10 times..like new.
Tube, sock and warranty card. $300. SOLD

Older but brand new, never used Sage green cordura rod tube. 62"x3" with zip end that allows storage of rod with reel attached. $95

Sage DS2 9'6" 8wt single hander. Brownie. With original cordura rod tube.
This was my first steelie rod purchased many moons ago. $100

Tioga 12 reel. Older but brand new..never used / not a scratch on it. Was purchased as a back up but my old Hardy's keep growlin'. Comes with Crown Royal bag...no bottle. $75. SOLD

Pay Pal only. I will ship to the PNW / West Coast no charge. All other areas purchaser pays shipping. PM me with your email for photos.

And remember....As my dad always says "you only cry once when you buy quality"

Cheers! Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts