Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking to trade a new camera that I bought less than a month ago. It is a SONY NEX-F3. I purchased the camera for my wife originally who is into photagraphy but my father in law bought her one as well. She had played with the one I bought her a little and instead of hurting his feelings I decided to get her a different gift. My wife is from Germany so a return of his gift isnt exactly easy to pull off. So now I have this awesome camera that Im really not going to use. I know it takes amazing photos and has outstanding reviews. I took some time to take some great panoramas and a few photos of my son for his birthday invitations and was highly impressed. The camera itself is in brand new condition without so much as a mark on it. I think its only been used 3 times. It comes with a camera carry case and a 16GB High Speed SD card. You have to use the best SD card or the camera wont store photos to its potential. I paid a little over 750$ for everything. I have the original box, manuals, cables and everything else included. I am looking for a full Spey/Switch setup or at least a Rod and Reel. Interested prefferably in 5wt but will consider a 6wt. The value must be there and the setup must be in great condition. Rods I want are the TFO Deercreek 5/6, the Echo DH or TR, GLoomis VersiSpey. Reels are Lamson Guru, Velocity, Sage, Ross, Tibor. I like the new Allen Kraken too. Of course I will consider others. Please let me know what you have to offer. If I cant find what im looking for I will be happy to add this amazing camera to my arsenal to document all my fishing expeditions. Its truly a nice camera and enables every level of photography. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. If you would like photos of its condition I can send them to you but really its in new condition. Located in Puyallup, Wa....Thanks guys!

Here is the link from the SONY website.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666455161#reviews

1 - 1 of 1 Posts