Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Burkheimer 8134-4 13'4" 8WT

Hello all. I'm new here, but I've been around WFFF for a while and had a recommendation to list this here. So here goes:

I went out on a limb and picked up an awesome Spey rod. However, I suck and will stick with a single hander. So, I am selling my Burkheimer 8134-4 13'4" 8WT with Lamson Speedster 3, Rio heavy MOW tip wallet and some flys. I'm willing to sell individually. This bad boy has only been lawn casted, and taken to the river once, however it wasn't used, only assembled and placed on my bag.

I paid $1540 for it and will accept $1450 for the whole shebang plus you cover shipping (local pick up works too, if you're in the Tacoma area).

Or:

$950 for the Burkie.
$325 for the Lamson Speedster.
$25 for flies.

PM if interested. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
If you're new to spey don't give up so easily! That Burkie is a fantastic rod! Perhaps try and get a lesson or two? I haven't picked up a single hand rod in years!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Take wrx _canoe advice ,when i first started to spey fish i to was getting quite discouraged until i hooked my first fish , i wish i got into this type of fishing years ago can,t get enough of it learn something new every outing .Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice gents. I'd love to revisit Spey down the line. Currently, what little time I do have to get out on the water I don't want to spend learning. I'd rather spend that time hooking up with fish. I know that this Burkie is a great rod, I was looking at single handers prior to buying this spey and it jumped out at me. I just don't have the time to give it the use it deserves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts