Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a new model (nickel reel seat) Winston Biix 7133.(7/8 wt. 13'3") This rod is near mint in condition. It has been fished 3 or 4 days and has been well cared for. I have photos ready but it is a true 9.5 out of 10. Comes with sock, tube and blank warranty card. Love this rod but Christmas funds needed.

$500 including shipping conus.

Thanks for looking. If you want photos...send me your email.

Mike

·
Registered
136 Posts
Winston

Would entertain a trade if someone has a med action rod in a 7 or 8 wt.
Is the Winston rod too fast for you? I picked one up this summer and love it over my slower Dec Hogan 7 wt. If you want the Dec maybe we could trade for something else, your rod is worth much more plus I already have one.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks...I had the the Decho 7130. I wanted something I between the two. Med,med-fast progressive for SA casting tips.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New price

Thanks for all the interest and trade options. I have decided to sell. I have the rod on the big auction site. I am offering a price that will likely save you some money and net me the same as I will likely get after auction fees. Act fast... The auction is up on Sunday evening with a buy it now available as well. It has seen a ton of traffic with over a couple dozen watchers. Thanks for looking.
First $500 does it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts