Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 4 year old Water Strider raft.----it's the same exact model currently available from Dave Inks at. Waterstrider.com ---The website is very informative, and describes the raft completely.--My Raft is RED, the same as seen in the pictures on the site.--Lots of pictures, history, instructions, etc on the site.--(Dave started and designed Watermaster rafts Now their competitor, and broke away to start Waterstrider---I won't go into details, as its best to get everything needed on the website
The raft is in Excellent condition with no tears, rips, or repairs, and has been used only 8-10 times.-- it has never been on overnight trips--EXTRAS include: Patchkit, 4 EXTRA tie-downs for lashing gear on.--Outcast fins with studs, pump, Motor Mount (detachable) for Trolling Motor (works great), Strap-on fly rod holder, Spare 3rd Oar, Expedition waterproof back pac carrier.--Instructional DVD included.
Google: water strider Dean River Steelhead expedition YouTube Video to see it in action in an extended whitewater camping/fishing trip.
The current NEW price is $1800 as listed without the many extras i will include.
Will sell for-----------------------------------$1175 and include FREE shipping in CUSA.
This will save you around $850 for the exact model as currently shown.----If the pictures of the RED model shown many times on the web-site are not enough, I will be able to take additional pictures of my raft, but I will Need a little time, as it is packed away in my garage.

Thanks for looking,

Bill
Durango, Colorado
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts