Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
M.F. Steel Diamond
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my box is overrun with bugs. dry fall is seeping the winter out of me.

Assortment one: 4 flies. has some pink flies and a "Strung-out junk" (thats the actual name of it. not mine of course. other flies of note: pink/red scandiball, and a somewhat of a "Fish Taco" and some marabou shank fly. $6

Assortment two:SOLD 3 Scandiball Tube flies in black/purple with a lil blue and 4 shumakov style flies tied on plastic tubes with lead wire for weight. these tube flies do not come with hooks. some come with junction tubing. 7 flies for SOLD

Assortment three: SOLD features 7 flies that are actually tied on hooks. One is a Winter's Hope tied on some kind of a 2/0. A greenbutt skunk spey on an AJ 1.5. 2 marabou "Spey" style flies in the rendition of the Unconditional, one has a mallard wing the other goose shoulder, both tied on AJ 1.5 hooks. and three Winter Marabou flies tied on size 2 (pink/org/red). SOLD.

Assortment Four:SOLD is three prom dress type tube flies (tied on plastic tubes with lead wire for weight) and one skagit minnow meets intruder tube fly (plastic tube, barbell eyes for weight tied within the body). picture says it all. come with junction tubing. SOLD

US $2 CAN $5 for shipping & paypal fees

Stickers: a few folks on here liked my "Steel Your Fish" avatar and since abel has their new reel out, i thought i'd offer a couple stickers to whomever may want one or two, provided you pay a buck or two for shipping. i've got 10 left. so pm me quick.

thanks guys.

Attachments

·
M.F. Steel Diamond
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gary's way too nice of a guy

but what he said is true. and i've still got a couple flies available for sale here. $6 for 4 flies is pretty amazing too. tied right here on the banks of the hoh, except for one of em which is a solitude fly. thats the bonus. you can give em the pepsi challenge, see whos falls apart faster. still got those ska-oppers from the other classifiied... and a couple stickers. daddy needs gas to get to the upper river tomorrow.

·
M.F. Steel Diamond
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bignap's the man.

the rest of you must be girls.. is it the pink? you dont like pink? real men fish pink. big bucks like pink. pink looks greeeeat in green water. ill throw in a couplea stickers...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts