Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Spey Padawan Learner
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is I’m finally letting go of it. This is a really nice set up it’s a TGO Deer Creek 5/6 12’6” these rods were created from the tapers to the asthetics by R.B. Meiser and Mike Kinney I’m also letting it go with it’s original reel I paired it with a Ross CLA #5 with backing included. I’m asking 350.00 or best offer to your door. This is hell of a lot rod for the money. Eric.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Beautiful rod. If I had not just bought a spey rod last week, I would take it quick. Just don't have the money for a couple of months.

·
On the Columbia River,B.C
Single hand rod 63 years, Spey 12 years Fly tying 63 years
435 Posts
Looks like real good buy to me, I have 2 of the rods. Love them
Bjay

·
Registered
121 Posts
Speycaster, trying to sell my Sage One, If I can sell it quick enough I will buy this rod from you. If you do sell it no problem.
Thanks
Mike

·
Spey Padawan Learner
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is gonna have to be the las Hurrah.
See if it goes if it don’t it’s gonna have to go back to the quiver. The final price reduction is this for 5 days 250.00 in the US additional charge for shipping outside the the lower 48

·
Registered
5 Posts
Confirmation sold?

I'm assuming this outfit sold? If it didn't, & if it you'd part with the reel separately, I am v. strongly interested. Have a new deer creek that I'd love to pair it w, been looking for a CLA 5 used for some time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts