Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting to sell my TFO 13'6 8/9 and there are 2 lines that come with it. the lines are a airflow steelhead tactical 9W and a Rio uni-spey 7/8. the ST is used but in good condition, and the rio is almost brand new only cast a few times. I dont wanna split the rod and lines up.

tried to take pictures of the blemishes on the rod as best I could. aside from regular cork wear there is a tiny and think chunk missing from the lower part of the top handle.

there is also at the end of each section it looks like the end cap isn't there, or was never there im not really sure, but it doesn't seem to affect the integrity of the rod

also there is a scratch on the reel seat. im asking 280 and you pay for shipping. paypal is preferable
thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my dog photo bombed this one haha

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump to the top and now its 275

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump and its now 240 i'll split shipping costs so long as its USA (not out of country), also I can get a good deal on shipping ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump and price drop 210

·
Registered
16 Posts
my 2c

this is a great deal. I have this rod in the switch 6/7 and this one (the TFO Deer Creek 8/9) and it's light and casts very well. landed a bunch of big B runs with it this fall, and a big Chinook. :) if someone needs an affordable 8/9 setup or a backup, this is a score. the rod alone retails for $290 and the TFO warranty can't be beat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts