Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I have been needing to thin things out a bit but have not had time until now. Please see the following for sale. All prices include shipping in the USA. I can take paypal, Money order or Check (Please include 3% for Paypal fees) Thanks for your interest and feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

First up is a Thomas & Thomas HS 904-4 graphite rod. This rod originally retailed for over $500 and it is in great shape. I have a ton of 4 weights and that is why I am letting this one go. Great stick for travel and can handle streams from East to West. Price is $195 shipped in the USA.

Next up is a beautiful Winston Bracket Era 7'6" 4wt. rod. This rod is in near mint condition with the only signs of wear being a few small paint rubs on the tube. I have owned this rod for several years and have never had the chance to fish it. Again, too many 4 weights. This rod was purchased from Bob Selb and the tan case is included to cover the tube. Price is $2,495 shipped.

Next up is a brand new, never even mounted on a reel seat Ted Godfrey model GW274. This reel is so nice and I know I will regret selling this but, I must let it go. Current price now on these is $1,050 plus whatever wait time. This reel could be yours for $875 shipped.

Next up we have a limited edition 3" LHW Hardy St. George from the limited run that happened back in the 90's I believe. This reel is # 230 of 500 that were made in LHW. Reel is brand new and comes with box, leather case, and all paper work. Price is $780 shipped.

Finally, we have a Limited edition 3" Hardy Bougle IV which is comes from a limited run made to commemorate Lee Wulff and is inscribed with his name. This reel is numbered #13 and I can't recall how many of these were made but for some reason I want to say only 100 were made. This reel comes with the case, box and paper work (box has one small rip on corner). Price is $575 shipped.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts