Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS or Trade Simms Backsaver Wading Belt. Worn twice as I recall. First time I didn't like it. 2nd time things didn't change. It does not work with a long handled catch net shoved at the small of your back. That's the problem with it.

Would sell for $25 w/shipping included. $20 if you pick it up in Anchorage. I would prefer to trade for T-8 or T-17 material for making heads. Heck, I'm sure we can work out a trade for your favorite tube flies for it too. It should be around somebody and not sitting in a closet.

·
Registered
370 Posts
If you have a bad back and your lower back gets tires while fishing, this is worth a try. Not very fond of wearing it, but I can fish longer and more comfortably with it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Belts

I have been using a Hodgman belt for years and the tighter I pull it the more miles I can walk. I would not even consider fishing without one for that reason and in case I go for a swim. The latter has happened more than I care to discusss. But, then again it might make a good winter thread as in "Our most memorable dunking".

Cheers, Bill

·
Registered
642 Posts
Has the belt been sold?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Belt not sold.

Working on a trade, but not the stuff I need or could use.

On a happy note, a friend landed a 37" rainbow Monday to cap a 100 fish day. Resident, not steelhead. About a foot across. Can't wait for Friday... snow, ice, short daylight, who cares...fish on!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Size

What size is the belt? Understand they come in S,M,L.

·
Registered
642 Posts
PM sent for purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts