Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like the title says:

3 7/8 Perfect. Dub Mk II, ribbed brass foot. Narrow. Definitely missing some enamel but fully functional. A good user reel. SOLD

Abel Super 10 LA spool. Brand new never used with warranty card, box, and case. Color is gloss black. $200

Scott S3 9'6" 6 weight Sold

All prices include NA shipping. Buyer is responsible for any duties. Paypal or EMT. First come first serve.

Consider trade for Z-axis/ONE 691 (preferably with warranty card)
Cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Gwaii.....could you take some of the grease off the gear and pawl, so I can see what the wear is like...really hard to see with the grease.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does anyone know if this reel can be flipped to use as Left Hand Retrieve? I can't reel with my right hand-just never works. I have always wanted to use an older Hardy Perfect but never thought about it because I've been told you can't flip them, without modification. I was looking at these pictures and I'm wondering is this one can be reeled left handed? There's no line guard so no problem there. I'm not seeing an outside screw that holds it all together.....something tells me reeling lefty would be against the grain and loosen the spool? I have a St. John and it's really easy to flip it around and reel lefty, changing the clicker of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts