Spey Pages banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Speyco 4" Circle Spey (early gen)

Picked up a 4.25" Dingley so have to sell this reel so that I don't get into too much trouble with the Mrs…. :p

As far as I can gather, this is a rare early model of the Circle Spey which is no longer produced in the 4" sizing (I think they are all 3.75" now). Reel is in MINT condition (I can't see any flaws), with a low serial number (#007). Single clicker drag system that purrs LOUD (if your into such). Comes with box, warranty card, serial number card as well as extra clicker. SOLD.

i

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
which hand retrieve? I think they are easily changeable?
also is there only 1 clicker? I thought he was putting 6 (hexad) on them.
please let me know thx, I'm interested
Easily swappable from LH to RH. This are the older gens before the hexa drag which I personally prefer as they scream (almost) like a Hardy Perfect. I find the hexas to be too quiet. :)

This reel pairs perfect with a 13.5-15ft rod (had this on my CND Solstice 14'3).

·
Registered
200 Posts
i've been waiting for my speyco for 3 months and still waiting, might have to hop on this..

·
Lucky Bastard
770 Posts
Will somebody please buy this so my wife doesn't kill me.

Scott

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
No idea what number my SpeyCo reels may be .. but ..

How can you go wrong with a serial Number of 007? Where are the James Bond spey casters?

Doug
But have to be close. Excuse me, have to take a call ... 'M's' calling me on my private line.

Kidding aside Tim's 'reals' are simple, and bullet proof ala Hardy's. Diddly inside but will be fully functional 100 years from now.:smokin:

fae

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Your responce and a 'Manly Man.'

Will somebody please buy this so my wife doesn't kill me.

Scott
"Woman, IF I want your opinion I'll give you one.":saevilw: Well that's over kill as we thoroughly discussed any major purchase. Even after our Divorce. Interesting to get a call and 'I need to buy a xxxxx, what do you think?' Those could lead to interesting times, one at a Medford Auto Dealership. :rolleyes: Far more to that story but the rest of the 'negotiations' were with the Dealership owner. "Don't talk to me, talk to her, she's the one whose going to pay cash for the car."

I'm as mellow as you can get, but Bull Shxt? I can smell it a mile away. Age does have its benefits?

fae

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.