Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my pair of new, never used Smith Colson Sunglasses, in Matte Black with "Ignitor" Polarchromic Chromapop+ lenses. I bought them last year but since I haven't actually used them, figured it's time for them to go, only ever wore them to try them on a couple of times. The glasses don't have a single scratch or blemish, I took the lens sticker off for the pictures to show that there are no scratches but will include in the package. Glasses feature Chromapop+ which is Smith's flagship polarization technology as well as Polarchromic Ignitor lenses which change their tint automatically to suit changing sun conditions.

Here is some information about the glasses and technology:

Smith Colson
The Colson's strong, sport-influenced surfacing and sweeping lens shape typify this full coverage, 8-base wrap. Designed in the US and made in Italy, the Colson utilizes our revolutionary ChromaPop™ and Techlite glass lens technologies for unsurpassed optical clarity. Thin temples, premium spring hinges, and megol nose and temple pads round out the superior performance of this piece for comfort during those all-day adventures.

Chromapop+
Our durable ChromaPop Polarized lenses deliver more clarity than our standard ChromaPop lenses and are up to 10% lighter for all day comfort - while also offering anti-reflective, water and oil resistant coatings. 100% UV protection. Make the details pop and cut the glare through the clearest and lightest, impact-resistant polymer lens on the market. Includes cleaning cloth/bag and hardcase.

Photochromic Lenses
POLARIZED LENSES WITH PHOTOCHROMIC TECHNOLOGY TO ADAPT TO EVER-CHANGING LIGHT CONDITIONS
With Smith Polarchromic, we combine the glare-free benefits of advanced polarization with UV sensitive, self-tint-adjusting photochromic technology to bring you lenses that adapt to changing light conditions, so you always have the perfect tint for the amount of light.

Chromapop Polarchromic Ignitor
https://www.smithoptics.com/ca/lensSelector

$120USD Shipped Canada ConUS

EMT in Canada, PayPal in US but fees are on you.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts