Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my friends :)

Going through my line wallets and going through a purge.

Rio AFS 9/10 Float - 592 grains @ 41ft - bright yellow/green (Chartreuse) rear section with olive front taper. New never used. - SOLD

SGS Skandit multi-tip Floating Driver and tip
- 37.1ft @ 597 grains - Excellent condition - SOLD
Use the original tip and attach a long mono leader or up to 15ft poly leader at 135 grains. 15ft Airflo Polys work very well in all densities. Or remove the tip and add a 15ft tip up to 175 grains. This is an incredible aggressive shooting head to deliver any sized offering. It's also very delicate with a mono leader.

SGS I-Skandit multi-tip Intermediate Driver and tip - 31.5ft @ 559 grains - Excellent condition - SOLD
Use the original tip and attach a long mono leader or up to 15ft poly leader at 135 grains. 15ft Airflo Polys work very well in all densities. Or remove the tip and add a 15ft tip up to 175 grains. This is an incredible aggressive shooting head to deliver any sized offering. It's also very delicate with a mono leader.

Ian Gordon 7/8 Floating Short Head Spey Line - 65ft @ 585 grains, total length 140ft - Brand new, never used - SOLD
Yes, the original IG line, a true unicorn. Dubbed as the "poor man's Carron" originally. You will not find a line more suited for fishing "Fine & Far" - guaranteed!!

Ian Gordon 11/12 Floating Short Head Spey Line - 65ft @ 832 grains, total length 140ft - Brand new, never used - SOLD
Yes, the original IG line, a true unicorn. Dubbed as the "poor man's Carron" originally. You will not find a line more suited for fishing "Fine & Far" - guaranteed!!

Drury Impact 10/11 - S1/S2 line - 62ft @ 848 grains, total length 130ft - Brand new, never used - $70 Canadian
A true full sinking Mid-Belly line. Intermediate belly with 20ft slow sink tip. This line will fish low and slow, perfect for cold water. It will also cast 10ft Airflo polys off the end up to extra-fast sink.

PayPal only, Canadian friends can do EMT.
Please add $8 Canadian for shipping within Canada and $12 Canadian for shipping to the ConUs
All lines will be shipped via Canada Post
All lines are shipped without original packing and in zip-lok bags in large coils

Mike

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
2,317 Posts
Put me down for the two Gordon's. I forgot you had those.

·
Administrator
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lines are packed Dan, shipping tomorrow ... added a couple flies for you too my friend :)

Mike

·
Administrator
19,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mid-week price drop.
For all you Meiser EVE fans, the first three shooting heads are absolutely brilliant on the 14' 7/8/9 EVE Highlander, which is the same grain window as the 14' 7/8 MKS/MKX.
From my experience, any Highlander Classic or CX with the 7/8/9 designation and MKS or MKX with the 7/8 designation will love these lines.

Mike

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hey Mike,
Please drop me a pm when you’re ready to let go of any “certain “ shooting heads, pretty sure you know of which I speak. 😉😉
Hope all is well!
Skeet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts