Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have the following for sale:

Sage VXP 890-4 Rod. Test cast on the grass once. Includes a Sage aluminum tube and sock (Rod normally comes with PVC tube), and blank warranty card. Essentially brand new, in 10/10 condition. Retails for $525 plus tax. I'm selling for $420 CAD

Here's what Sage has to say:
EASY TO CAST, EXCEPTIONALLY SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE.

With ultra high line speed and a slender shaft design that reduces overall weight, each rod in this series is consistently smooth and responsive. Great for beginning and experienced anglers alike, the VXP is designed with more high modulus materials resulting in a lighter rod with a slender shaft design.

Sage 4210 Reel (platinum)

This is a great reel, but I have to let it go. It's been lightly used for a couple of seasons. Condition would be 8.5/10 Comes with Sage Neoprene case and blank warranty card. Retails for $320 plus taxes. I'm selling for $220 CAD

Here's what Sage has to say:

STATE OF THE ART AND LIGHTWEIGHT WITH FULLY SEALED DRAG, AT AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE.

Sage's 4200 series reel offering brings a sophisticated, high-performance drag system. The one-revolution drag knob offers quick and precise drag settings and provides the kind of power and smoothness you'd expect from a large traditional drag system, only without the bulk or weight.

Airflo Compact Skagit 660 Grains - New- never cast. No box, but still in the original plastic sleeve. $30 CAD SOLD

Having a hard time uploading pics, but can email them to you.

Thanks for looking. I'm located in North Van, and would prefer to do face to face deals, but could arrange to ship on receipt of payment. I'll split the shipping with you.

Cheers,
Russ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts