Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bump to the top. Hoping someone will be interested in this new Sage One 8136 before I have to post it on on the big site in the sky! It is at a great price.

Would like to sell my new, never used Sage One 8136-4 spey rod. This rod was $1,050.00 new and was on sale with the new X series out. I see it on sale from $650-$780 at various shops, however availability for the Sage One 8136-4 is very limited now. This is a brand new rod, still in the packaging. I am the original owner and purchased it new from a fly shop retailer this fall. I cast the Sage One 8136-4 rod at the Spey Clave and ended up buying one in October. It is a sweet rod for someone looking for a great eight rod for summer/winter steelhead. I have lowered the price if someone is interested. I have not taken it out of the shipping box and it has not been unwrapped from it's new packaging. It comes with the rod tube and warranty card. I can provide pictures upon request. I also have the sales receipt from the shop that I purchased the rod this fall.

I would like $625 USD and I will cover the cost of shipping/insurance within the US.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi John,
My offer is still valid. I will buy your rod for $500 +shipping. please let me know. paypal within 24 hours of your email confirmation.

thanks,

duke

Still available as buyer could not complete purchase.

Would like to sell my new, never used Sage One 8136-4 spey rod. This rod was $1,050.00 new and was on sale with the new X series out. I see it on sale from $650-$780 at various shops, however availability for the Sage One 8136-4 is very limited now. This is a brand new rod, still in the packaging. I am the original owner and purchased it new from a fly shop retailer this fall. I cast the Sage One 8136-4 rod at the Spey Clave and ended up buying one in October. It is a sweet rod for someone looking for a great eight rod for summer/winter steelhead. I have lowered the price if someone is interested. I have not taken it out of the shipping box and it has not been unwrapped from it's new packaging. It comes with the rod tube and warranty card. I can provide pictures upon request. I also have the sales receipt from the shop that I purchased the rod this fall.

I would like $625 USD and I will cover the cost of shipping/insurance within the US.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts