Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few things I am not using and don't see my self using in the near future. All prices are firm and include shipping to the CONUS and include Paypal fees (Paypal only please). Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions...

1) Echo 3 7130 - 7wt 13' spey. Rod is in great shape. Bought as a backup rod from another member here and only tested casted it for a couple of hours. Includes rod, sock, and case (someones name was written on the case in sharpie). Price: SOLD

2) Redington Prospector 4109 - 4wt 10'9" switch. Rod is in excellent condition. Bought this from a member here, but the action of the rod was not meant for me. Test casted about two hours. There is also a small rubbed spot on one of the sections. It is in the pic below zoomed on the cork and rod print. Includes rod and sock (no case). Price: SOLD

3) Orvis Battenkill IV reel. Reel is practically new. Has only been test cast with a rod for an hour. The only reason it isn't new is that I loosened the click/pawl slightly as I felt it was far too tight (you can search the forums here to get a sense of what I mean). Includes box, pouch, manual, about 150 yards of 20# backing, and reel Price: SOLD

4) Aiflo Scandi Compact @ 420gr. This line is in excellent shape. Test cast for an hour and fished for an hour. I just prefer a Rage head more than a scandi so gotta get rid of it. Includes line and Airflo ziplock Price: SOLD

Late addition
5) Echo Ion 8/10 reel. This reel has seen some use for sure, but is in good working condition. There are some scrapes on the bottom of the reel, but other than that the reel is great. Includes reel, pouch, manual, and box Price: SOLD

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tom sent you a PM back. Let me know if that doesn't make it to you and then we can chat over email. Also if you get the same error responding, let me know on the thread here too.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey redband02,

I sent you a couple PMs. If they didn't get to you could you drop me an email? [email protected]

If you could let me know by sometime tomorrow that would be appreciated. Got a couple guys on deck for the rod and line at the moment.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Items are sold! FeHedder#5 and TheStuff - redband02 came through so all items are sold. I will followup with PMs so you guys know.

Will keep ad up until items are delivered. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts