Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the overwhelming response to get some poppers from the members, I was able to put these 2 lots of poppers together!
I'm sorry i don't have more poppers available to sell, as my orders are getting out of control.. There is my newest creation I designed last night, and I've included the first 2 available in this group!
36.00 for each lot and 2.75 shipping in US
First confirmed gets them
As always, thank you
Rod

My newest design
The Peacock Bass
Each lot will have one included..

Lot number 1

Lot number 2

·
Registered
185 Posts
Beautiful bugs Rodney! Unfortunately, the only bass around where I live here in Idaho are subsurface eaters, smallmouth bass. Clearwater River and Dworshak Reservoir. How would they behave on a full sink line?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful bugs Rodney! Unfortunately, the only bass around where I live here in Idaho are subsurface eaters, smallmouth bass. Clearwater River and Dworshak Reservoir. How would they behave on a full sink line?
Hi
And thank you.
If it's a bass, it will hit a popper!
A popper would not like a full sink line.. I've caught about every species on my poppers.. Even a catfish!! Lol
I know weird..
Crappie, bluegill, sunfish, walleye, white bass, smallies, bucketmouths..
Even Trout

·
Lucky Bastard
690 Posts
i will step up if anything falls trough.

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Can I go online and purchase??

·
Dom
3,050 Posts
Some fellows use sinking lines with poppers over weed beds targeting pike I was told.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts