Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

A Bob Clay masterpiece. This is a Dean’s Skeena 12-foot, five-sided (penta), three-piece, two tip rod with spliced ferrules. Rated as a 7/8; it casts a 480 gr AirFlo Compact Scandi beautifully. Walnut reel seat insert, bright aluminum hardware, red transparent wraps on a caramel colored cane, with dark guides. Comes with a rod sock, aluminum tube, and splice protectors.

In excellent condition but duplicates an already owned composite ferrule Riverwatch so must go. Balances well with the Bellinger Classic Spey Reel posted for sale separately.

Currently priced at $2,150 on Bob’s website with about a one year wait. Buy the rod now to fish the remainder of the steelhead season. $1,750 plus $40 shipping in lower 48 US states. Certified check or money order preferred. Will take PayPal.

My husband, OldFart, is actually the seller and is a member of the forums but rarely posts. Please PM me for his email or phone number.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
A beautiful all-round steelhead rod that I hate parting with. Thanks to my wife for posting this and please contact her for more details. The Bellinger reel also listed was my reel of choice and is now available as well.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
:Eyecrazy: Oh man I can't wait, it's been close to or over 10 yrs since I've casted a Clay at the Sandy river spey clave! :smokin: :hihi:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:Eyecrazy: Oh man I can't wait, it's been close to or over 10 yrs since I've casted a Clay at the Sandy river spey clave! :smokin: :hihi:
Well, long drive, but if you want it even faster, you can meet us in Gervais, OR on Wednesday. Driving over to make fools of ourselves hunting round fake orange pigeons.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Reactions: Rifflehitch
1 - 11 of 11 Posts