Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices include shipping to CONUS.

NOT AVAILABLE. Have about 100' of Varivas Airs running line. Free to the first person to buy something and asks for it.

I'm looking for a TFO 10' 8wt. Will consider a trade plus cash for the Orvis rods.

Feel free to make offers or request better photos.

SOLD. 1. Rio Indicator II 6wt. Orange tip, grey body, light green running line. Factory loops at both ends. Fished a handful of times. $45

2. Rio Coldwater Outbound 6wt/240grain. 37 1/2' head. Yellow head, green running line. 100'. Factory loops at both ends. Fished a handful of times. $45.

3. Scientific Angler Air Cel DT 4wt. Fished a handful of times. $18

SOLD. 4. Wheatley black swing-leaf fly box. 1.25" deep. Flat foam on all surfaces. Foam shows very little use but has some staining. A little tight to open and close but no big dents. $25

SOLD. 5. Wheatley black swing-leaf fly box. 1.5" deep. Flat foam on all surfaces. Foam shows use but still serviceable. Just a couple of minor scratches. Comes with box. $45

SOLD. 6. Wheatley flat foam inserts for 6" boxes (4). New. $12

7. Orvis Battenkill 8/9 reel. Made in England. Neoprene Orvis pouch. Newer white 20lb backing. Drag springs recently replaced. No spool wobble. Foot corroded. Some gravel rash. $60

8. Orvis Helios 11' 5wt switch rod. Tube. Sock. Blank warranty card. Fished a few times this past fall. $475

9. Orvis Helios 10' 6wt sh rod. Tube. Sock. Blank warranty card. Fished a few times earlier this winter. $400

10. Echo Shadow PE 11' 4wt euro nymphing rod. Tube. Sock. Probably seen water less than 10 times. This is the original Shadow, not the one currently for sale. $275.

11. Hardy Golden Prince 9/10 spare spool. New in box. $50

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do you know the weight of the Battenkill? I can't seem to find it online. It looks like it might be in the ballpark for what I'm looking for, based on the smaller ones that I could find.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Weight of Reel

My trusty postal scale says the reel, with backing, weighs, 6.2 ounces.

Do you know the weight of the Battenkill? I can't seem to find it online. It looks like it might be in the ballpark for what I'm looking for, based on the smaller ones that I could find.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts