Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought these and found out that they're really too big for me. I haven't worn them out yet and they still have the tags on them. I got the Large because that was what would fit my feet (size 11.5), but they're over an inch too long and a couple inches too big in the chest. I'm going to buy a size Medium and have custom size booties added and send these along to someone else.

Since they aren't on sale for the price that I paid any longer, I thought I'd pass them on to you for what I paid plus shipping. I can get them to your door for $300. They'll be up for a week and if no one buys them, I'll just send them back.

If you need/want photos let me know. I prefer a check or MO, but I'll accept paypal if you're willing to pay their fees.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts
Hey! I have a boy that is about 5'10' and a size 32 inseam and a 101/2 foot do you think that the Rio Gallegos would fit him?
Eric Robles
I own this same pair of waders...very happy with them...and I am 5' 10", 32" inseam and 10 1/2 foot and they fit me perfectly. Great buy on these waders. If I had the coin I'd buy them for backups.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 31" inseam, 32" waist and 40" chest and they're a bit big on me. In the chest and more folds in the legs than I care for. A true 32" inseam should fit well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump - I have a second pair now available. They had a couple more in that size come back in along with a Medium for me :D

Size Large/Regular -$300 shipped in the US

1 - 6 of 6 Posts