Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ONLY THE LOOP AKKA STRETCH IS STILL AVAILABLE!

THANK YOU!

1) SOLD!!!! Patagonia Down Jacket - XL - PRICE DROP TO $100 includes shipping to Lower 48
I've owned this jacket for a few years but have only been able to wear it a handful of times.
It is in excellent condition and very warm! XL and in Grey.

IMG_5893.jpg

2) SOLD!!! LOOP Tackle Wading Jacket - XL - PRICE DROP TO $75 includes shipping to Lower 48
This jacket is in very good condition. Used on the water 3-4 times at the most.
Has several pockets and lots of storage. Jacket is in excellent condition. All seams are in great shape. PLEASE SEE NEW PHOTO WITH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WADING JACKET.
IMG_5897.jpg

3) LOOP Akka Stretch Lightweight Jacket - XL -PRICE DROP TO $60 includes shipping to Lower 48
I have a used LOOP Akka Stretch Jacket that I would like to sell. It does have the embroidery of the LOOP outfitters, Atlantic Rivers on the left chest. (see photos). Size XL (slim fit). This jacket is hooded.
78% Nylon,12% Polyurethane 10% Coolmax - 3D-design for optimal fit - For daily use or as mid layer - Sleeve pocket - Flatlock seams - Side panels for unrestricted movement - YKK zippers - Made in the EU
akka.jpeg

All prices include shipping to Lower 48. More photos available upon request.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had to drop prices one more time in hopes of moving these fine jackets for some holiday cash.
Willing to hear any reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking and tight lines!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts