Spey Pages banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Meiser rods with Saracione and Bauer reels
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you all don’t beat me up to bad on this. It was an impulse buy! The rods are beautiful and I hate to let them go, but like I said it was an impulse buy, not really something I need at the moment.

Meiser 13’ and 16’ 7wt conversion rods.
The 13’ is a 4 peace and the 16’ is a 5 peace. $850
189CC9B8-714B-4663-A770-6ADC6A5A9D09.png
290D859E-9223-4AD9-998F-FA32D24FCBE3.png
26811F34-D240-4D4F-AB32-F406758A48EC.png

1C2F13EA-2BD6-49B1-B5E8-DF1CE3F24999.png

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,164 Posts
I’m trying really hard to stay strong right now.......
Just to throw a wrench into it, these sticks have now been touched by two fine individuals on here, tugboater and sinktip ... how much more MOJO does one need??!!
Sorry, I could never be a sponsor ... I like to see an individual indulge in their passion (addiction).

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to throw a wrench into it, these sticks have now been touched by two fine individuals on here, tugboater and sinktip ... how much more MOJO does one need??!!
Sorry, I could never be a sponsor ... I like to see an individual indulge in their passion (addiction).

Mike
Thanks for the kind words Mike!

·
Registered
240 Posts

Mike
I'm sure Steve would be adding some serious MOJO to the rod as well!

·
Registered
Meiser fly rods, Hardy or Danielsson reels
84 Posts
I hope you all don’t beat me up to bad on this. It was an impulse buy! The rods are beautiful and I hate to let them go, but like I said it was an impulse buy, not really something I need at the moment.

What built year is it? CX-blanks?

Thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Somebody needs this set of beauty’s.

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,575 Posts
This is actually one "kit" where depending on the configuration you get either a 13 or a 16. There aren't actually 2 separate rods????

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
You loose all credit for saving us from this this temptation the first time around! Statute of limitations is at least six months! This one was so quick I can still remember the grain on the reel seats. Is this one like the woman that is too beautiful to date?

View attachment 371266 View attachment 371267 View attachment 371268
View attachment 371269

1 - 17 of 17 Posts