Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a gorgeous custom EVE from Meiser's shop. The rod is in immaculate condition and as you can see it has the beautiful burnt cork upper handle that only Meiser can do. Lower handle is all wood. Rod has my name on it but can be easily removed via Bob.

$579 shipped in the conusa. Paypal only.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Are you looking for any trades?

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,392 Posts
Somebody please buy this!

If I didn’t have two blanks on the way from Bob, this would be gone.

·
PiscatorNonSolumPiscatur
794 Posts
This is a great rod. I have this rod, but rarely use it as I use the longer rods and the shorter rods. I always said if I was reduced to one rod it would be this rod. Fortunately I am not reduced to that option. :)
With a WA55 and tips you have a good winter set up, put on the floating tip and a long leader and you approach a long rod/long line set up --great versatility. Does Skagit heads and Scandi too, but never did them much on this rod.

·
Registered
62 Posts
what does EVE stand for? added features on this rod?
Here is from what Mr Meiser noted from a post on 08/09/2015 when previously asked.

We called her "EVE" because she was the first rod from the Highlander series.

... She became the benchmark rod.

We called EVE a Highlander in honor of Brian Styskal, as he was very influential in her early design. Met Brian at an Aaron Rimer gathering on the Snoqualmie I think in 2004 ...

Wow ... Time sure flys !!!

Meiz
Hope that helps. As for the rod, I’ve seen it first hand and handled it before. She is definitely a one of a kind and just down right sexy with some great mojo!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts