Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Lamson Litespeed 3 Hard Alox II brand new in box with cover and papers. $225.00 shipped in CON US. Payment via PayPal. If you need to see pics let me know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is one on eBay NIB for $129 includes shipping. Just curious, but how do you justify the price?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not that Nick needs any help but why do you care what he lists his product for? If that price doesn't suit your pocket book, don't inquire or comment.

BTW, searching the auction site just now, only Litespeed 3 I found in the price range you mention is for spool only sales.

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,721 Posts
Thanks Cruncher

Saved me some keystrokes

·
Registered
72 Posts
There is one on eBay NIB for $129 includes shipping. Just curious, but how do you justify the price?
I think it is a fair price. The one in question on the bay like noted is the spool only. I grabbed mine for a hair under what hes asking new on sale. Slight inflation since they are harder to get now and the price seems right to me! One of those reels did just sell on ebay buy it now for $270.

·
Registered
113 Posts
there is one on ebay nib for $129 includes shipping. Just curious, but how do you justify the price?
because lots of crap is for sale here at prices too high

not to mention all the "pro"s selling rods they get at half price and flip on this forum

bahahhhahhha hahaha

·
Registered
80 Posts
because lots of crap is for sale here at prices too high

not to mention all the "pro"s selling rods they get at half price and flip on this forum

bahahhhahhha hahaha
If you think prices on here are too high, then come over to UK!!

I have bought lots of things off this site and I would not call any of it "Crap", in fact exactly the opposite.:)

As a matter of interest I doubt you'd buy that reel for under $300 equivalent.

I hope NickN sells his reel for the asking price and good luck!

Paul

·
Banned
894 Posts
I agree! You also don't need to buy it if you don't want, move on and leave him to sell. Good luck on the sale

sent from the North Pole

1 - 9 of 9 Posts