1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hardy Ultralite disc 8/10 + spare spool NEW unused: $340
Sage 3600D + spare spool NEW unused: $550
Orvis DXR 9/10 (made by Ross) Used: $100

Posting costs from Eu vary depending on preferred choice. but should be around $60 on packs below 1kg.
I can send pics.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Posting costs from Eu vary depending on preferred choice. but should be around $60 on packs below 1kg.
I can send pics.[/QUOTE]

$60 to post a reel from Europe?????

That's a type O right ?????:Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
N.Man,

I was checking the most secure ways to send a reel from my country(Hungary) to the US (if there is interested somebody from your side of the pond...), Those were UPS, DHL, and the last method - what I was using-, the EMS - an express courier service by the Hun.post.(not on horseback...:))
UPS and DHL are even more. You can check on their website. The "from" is Budapest.
EMS - costs are cheaper, around $50 to 0,5kg, and around $60 above 0,5kg.
There is an insurance, and a guaranteed delivery time.(which is max 5 days)

Actually there is a new home of my previously owned Bougle in Oregon, arrived today.

Of course I could send anything in the cheapest method, using the "ordinary" post, but I would rather not.
(just to add: If someone is interested seriously, I am always open to offers....the worst thing what could happen, the reel stays with me..)

Cheers, Peter

·
Registered
72 Posts
bougle

just wanted to chime in here and throw out my endorsement for Peter's wares...

i bought a 4" Bougle from him a few weeks ago and the reel arrived in Portland safe, triple packaged, padded, and sound. shipping was $50 from Hungary which might seem steep, but a brand new, unused Bougle and knowing a fisherman in Budapest all for $425? that's well worth the money.

(if you're lucky you might even get to see some shots of his shots from Bosnia and Slovenia. i had no idea how beautiful those countries were.)

thanks again, peter. you're welcome in my boat anytime, should you decide to give steelheading a go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts