Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serial number 004 Never used out of box for pics only.Very low Serial number.I traded a tresured Hardy Jewel for it from a Hardy Rep.I was told it wasthe lowest number in circulation numbers 000-003 being retained by Hardy??? I have no proof of that from Hardy.
550 shipped to Canada and contiguous USA-more for offshore mailing.Paypal plus 3%.
Thanx for looking.May trade for Classic style spey reel say 3 3/4 to 4 in plus/minus cash depending on trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
PM Sent.....

·
Salar Fad Beatha
243 Posts
Jump on it, Brett.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to top

would like to try it again.Likely the lowest serial number available to public[if that means anything]Would consider trade for Loop classic 7-9 in excellant condition NON PORTED MODEL ONLY

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hardy Marquis "The Humber"

I have the same reel. I got it from a local tackle shop. He contacted his Hardy rep after I asked him could he track one down. a couple weeks later he called and informed me he had the reel. Its number 003. I'm not sure if it was from Hardys personal collection or that rep was just feeding you false info. Either way you have a treasure of a reel. Tight Lines !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts