Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Steelhead Bum
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Fly tying kit.... *** sold ***

So I decided to put together this a fly tying setup.

This is a rotary vise and moves vertical to. Included is a vise pedestal, 3 regular hackle pliers, 1 rotary hackle plier, 1 dubbing pick tool/ half hitch tool, 1 Cozic scissors, 5 bobbins, and 1 bobbin threader. The black spool holder bobbins are not in the kit any more.

$65 shipped ***** Sold to Onesunca ***** for everything. Not looking to part this setup.

Here are pics and I can get more if needed.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I learned on the same exact vise that was given to me by a friend. Well worth the money IMO....really cool deal you got going on here!

·
Steelhead Bum
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured someone that is just getting into tying flies can use it like I did when I first got into fly tying. I now have two regal vises and haven't used this in a long time.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Figured someone that is just getting into tying flies can use it like I did when I first got into fly tying. I now have two regal vises and haven't used this in a long time.
I have my old one (same as yours) still clamped on my table behind my Dyna King, haha. Probably won't get rid of it until a friend wants to get into tying....passing it on to the newbies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts