Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale Echo 6126-4 TR and Rage line 450 grains. I have sold two of these and this is the last of its kind in my arsenal. I loved this rod so much I bought three of them. I am moving and will not need this rod where I am going. The rod is in great shape with only light use (less than 5 times) and the Rage line has only been cast one time. Rod has tube and sock and the line comes in Airflo bag with box. The rod is the TR1 matte green blank. I can text or email pics. $100 total shipped to your door.

·
Registered
15 Posts
For sale Echo 6126-4 TR and Rage line 450 grains. I have sold two of these and this is the last of its kind in my arsenal. I loved this rod so much I bought three of them. I am moving and will not need this rod where I am going. The rod is in great shape with only light use (less than 5 times) and the Rage line has only been cast one time. Rod has tube and sock and the line comes in Airflo bag with box. The rod is the TR1 matte green blank. I can text or email pics. $100 total shipped to your door.
I will take this if still available and you can take PayPal. PM sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts