Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have to thin my quiver. My DH 6.5 weight 129 is an awesome summer and fall steelhead rod. It throws rage, scandi, and skagit lines very well and loads nicely. The DH2 rods are faster and have more power in the tip than the original series. Though I also loved the originals. Mine has been used 3 times and is in excellent shape. No nicks or dings. I have more pictures if interested. Comes with original tube and sock.

PayPal only. $275 shipped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
dec hogan

Have to thin my quiver. My DH 6.5 weight 129 is an awesome summer and fall steelhead rod. It throws rage, scandi, and skagit lines very well and loads nicely. The DH2 rods are faster and have more power in the tip than the original series. Though I also loved the originals. Mine has been used 3 times and is in excellent shape. No nicks or dings. I have more pictures if interested. Comes with original tube and sock.

PayPal only. $275 shipped.
Good morning,

Would like to buy this rod.Do you have any lines to go with it that you want to part with?I'm new to spey casting and need to get up to speed for the fall season.My previous experience is with Atlantic Salmon and Steelhead on single handed rods.

Thanks..........Warren.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Solid Rod

I have this Rod in both the 8 and the 6.5. The 6.5 is a sweetheart and casts wonderfully with both dry lines and Skagits. This is a good weight for smaller flies and some winter chickens if you keep the weight down.

I have other rods, but this one might be one of the funnest.

DH

Good morning,

Would like to buy this rod.Do you have any lines to go with it that you want to part with?I'm new to spey casting and need to get up to speed for the fall season.My previous experience is with Atlantic Salmon and Steelhead on single handed rods.

Thanks..........Warren.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts