For Sale: An early 3 5/8" Hardy Perfect reel with correct sized Hardy Selvyt bag.
- Reel is from the 1930s with a significant amount of the original leading still remaining. Ideal size for a 6/7 weight single hand rod or a 3/4 weight trout spey.
- Ribbed brass foot is 2 5/8" in. long, patent marked, straight, and unaltered.
- Beautiful light gray/amber agate in patent marked bezel with no cracks or chips.
- Handle turns freely, tension adjustment works perfectly.
- Reel is tight with no spool wobble or end play.
- Comes with a Hardy Selvyt bag that is the correct size and in very good condition. Rod-in-Hand badge is in great shape. A few marks on the exterior and some light staining on the interior, but no rips, holes, or tears.