·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
This one has diamonds inside!

Possibly this is in Canadian currency??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys, I'm not the moderator, but having been the recipient of sale-ending posts in the past, wouldn't it be better if you had sent the op a pm with your concerns? You've killed his chances of selling the rod. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Turns out there is an Abbotsford in BC. 500 canadian converts to just above $360 US. Not a bad price for a quality rod. Sorry for the hassle. Free bump atleast!

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Hey guys, I'm not the moderator, but having been the recipient of sale-ending posts in the past, wouldn't it be better if you had sent the op a pm with your concerns? You've killed his chances of selling the rod. Just my thoughts.
I'd say that was a legitimate question about the item - Why does this cost more than a new one? Just like the question "is there a crack in the blank?" would be a legitimate question. If it is sale ending because the truth makes it so, that is fine in my book. Actually the community here supports and protect somewhat against misleading stuff (read the stickies), and that is one of the special values of the classifieds on here, IMHO. Hell, I read them sometimes just to learn about stuff.

In the end the question resolved the currency question, which was unclear in the OP, so win-win. The price is in fact a little less than it sells new.

BTW, I have found the community on here also to be very quick to label something a good deal, if they think it is, speeding the sale. So this works both ways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts