Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
19,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought about this for a while now ... but finally made the decision :(
This rod is just not being used and it deserves a good home . Hopefully someone makes this quick before I change my mind again .....

CND 13'4" 6/7/8 Solstice - like new condition !!! I think I used it four times , if not , maybe three :eek: Comes with rod tube and rod bag . SOLD

Cork is not even soiled . Ferrules were waxed and tapped for use and always cleaned before stored in bag and tube .

$350 shipped to your door within Canada and Con US . PayPal only please . SOLD

Thanks for looking :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Doooood...just getting ready to roll up the blank. Very sweet rod. What did you throw on it? You dumping those too? :hihi:

·
Registered
778 Posts
I only cast this rod briefly, but it struck me as a capable auto-caster, something I really appreciate on the water.

·
Banned
973 Posts
Auto-caster, Perfectly stated!!

I only cast this rod briefly, but it struck me as a capable auto-caster, something I really appreciate on the water.
I own one so won't be PM'ing but Trevors "auto-caster" statement struck me as being perfectly accurate, the rod will do the work if you let it.

·
Administrator
19,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doooood...just getting ready to roll up the blank. Very sweet rod. What did you throw on it? You dumping those too? :hihi:
Hardy Mach 1 Plus 8/9
IG Short Head 7/8
CND GPS 6/7

The lines are for another rod that is coming .... nice try Alonzo :hihi:

I have a deal pending payment and all other PM's have been responded to :)

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts