Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, that's correct, a 7132-3! Long story short, I got this rod in a trade this summer and thinking that it was mis-marked sent it back to Burkheimer. Kerry told me that this was actually one of the very first spey rods he ever made and is essentially "one-of-a-kind". In reality it is nearly identical to a 7133-3. Came off the same mandrel as was used for 7133's but cut just and inch shorter and casts just like a 7133-3. The reel seat is the deluxe version he used in those days. Comes with a second tip that is very close but not exactly the same color as the rod. Can't tell the color difference unless you look really close in good light. Ferrules are showing finish wear but are still structurally sound and tight fitting. Comes with a Burkheimer tube. Need to sell this one to fund a comp rod project for the spring. Asking $550 shipped SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick,

I do still have the rod.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds good, send me a PM, I'm still working on figuring out the controls of this forum.
I'll take the rod though.
Think I still have a pay-pal account, I'll have to check.
I've fished the Methow, not for a couple of years but what a beautiful river. Schoolhouse pub is not a bad place for a burger and a brew at the end of a day fishing either.

Patrick

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Tom,
I've tried several times to send a PM but every time I hit send I'm told I'm not logged in. So then I log in ( again ) and it looses my message and goes to a blank page???

PM me your email address please.

Patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts