72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Selling a recent acquisition from this same forum:

• Beulah 10'6" (Classic) 5/6 Switch rod
  • Ross CLA 4 Reel with backing and running line
  • 300g Beulah Elixir line (Scandi)
  • 325g Beulah Tonic line (Skagit)
Rod is in very good condition - not perfect, but very clean. Cork is in good shape - light soiling, no gouges. There does appear to be some use of cork filler on the upper grip. I did my best to capture it in the images but you'll need to really look at the pics. All ferules are good and tight, all guides are clean. Rod casts both of these lines extremely well - it should since it was more or less designed for them.

Reel is a Ross CLA #4 in copper color. Very clean, great drag, many people love CLAs because they work so incredibly well. Running line is in great shape. Never had the chance to see the backing.. bummer.

Lines are great. No cracks. Cleaned pretty regularly but definitely not after every use. Should have a few years in them at the least with a little care.

Pictures HERE

I'm asking $450 for the complete setup. I don't want to separate it unless I absolutely have to. This was my first switch rod and I found buying the complete package helped me get up to speed quicker. I know that isn't the case for everyone out there. I'll reply to this post if I decide to split it. Shipping will be $25 since I'll need to ship two packages. Paypal is fine if you split the 3% fee with me. Otherwise, send me a money order.

Question? Please ask!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rod & Lines -- sold

Rod & lines has been sold. Still have the copper Ross CLA though.

-Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts