Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I´m selling a beautiful Bengt Engelbrekt salmon/ sea trout reel (for the right offer) The reel is handmade in Sweden, the right side of the reel acts as a palming brake and there is also a regular braking system on the top left of the reel. The mammoth ivory winding knob is simply stunning! The reel have never been fished, but there is some oxidation on NS engraved plates. PM me for questions or if you want more photos. The reel will be shipped from Sweden.

Price 2500 usd shipped, but all offers are considered

·
Registered
94 Posts
Beautiful reel! If I may make a small correction on your description: I notice that those engraved plates are marked "925", which signifies sterling silver (92.5% silver content), not nickel silver ("NS"). Silver polish on a soft cloth will brighten them up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seabird: Thanks for the correction and tip about the polish!

ralfish:The outer diameter is 8 cm (3-1/8 inch) and the spool width is 4 cm (1,6 inches) I don't know the weight, but I could weigh it at work if it is interesting.

coastrider: Yeah it´s a beauty but I don't fish for salmon or sea run trout. I´m basically a trout, char and grayling fisher with a heavy fly reel addiction =) so the reel will never be used by me and then its better to sell it to some one who would fish it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts