Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

PRICE DROP: $650 including shipping in lower 48.

Bellinger click and pawl reel, 4 inch diameter, 12 oz., polished aluminum frame with delrin sideplates. Stainless pillars, German silver oil cap, handle cap and counterbalance. Currently set up for right hand wind but is convertible. Click drag is strong but non-adjustable. Comes with leather case.

In perfect condition and perfect for a bamboo spey rod (see my other post about a Bob Clay Riverwatch rod). As pictured, holds about 150 yds of 30# backing, a Gripshooter shooting line, and a 480 gr AirFlo Compact Scandi. All in as-new condition.

$650 for the reel (no head or backing) including shipping in lower 48 US. Certified check or money order preferred. Will take PayPal.

My husband, OldFart, is actually the seller and is a member of the forums but rarely posts. Please PM me for his email or phone number.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
This reel balanced very well on the Bob Clay spey rod also being listed with the help of my fishing partner and wife SadieKate. One more picture of this classic reel is my avatar picture. The reel sure is a classic looker.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts