Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought several of Dunc's flies for a couple of framing projects. These are the leftover/duplicate flies I don't need for the two projects. Prices include CONUS shipping. Elsewhere, we can split the cost. If anyone wants to buy all seven, I will knock $5 off the total price and send in a Riker box. Sold individually, each ships in a cello sleeve. If you'd like an individual Undertaker, please specify which one. Thanks

Green Machine (sz. 6)- SOLD
McIntosh var. (sz. 4)- SOLD
Glitter Bug (sz. 8)- SOLD
Red Butt Bug (sz. 4)- SOLD
Undertaker #1 (sz. 6)- SOLD
Undertaker #2 (sz. 6)- SOLD
Undertaker #3 (sz. 6)- SOLD

·
Registered
193 Posts
Warren was a very good friend and teacher. I learned to tie flies in his basement in Barnesville, before he (and his shop) moved to Saint John. Miss him.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All Undertakers are SOLD.

Just the two Buck Bugs left. Get them while you can...tied by a legendary Atlantic salmon fly tier.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a couple of pics of a jacket that Dunc gave me the Christmas before he died. He had 6 made up for some of his friends. The Rusty Rat was his favourite fly.
Whoa! That jacket is amazing. Thanks for sharing that. While searching for flies for these two framing projects, I acquired a Rusty Rat that Dunc tied as part of a small lot of flies. I don't have any plans to use it in either frame, but I am definitely going to hang onto it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts