Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a couple of reels and spools, but I don't have a use for some of the lines.

All of these are NEW, never fished. Been spooled and unspooled. Sorry, no boxes or factory spools but will include ID stickers.

9 and 10 wt Rio Versitip (non-Spey) lines. Include floating, inter, type 3, 6, and 8 tips plus wallet. Retail over $140 - Asking $70 each. The SAME tips as a Rio Spey in the same weight so even if you buy the line just for the tip it's a good deal.

I also have an 8 wt, but I'm keeping the tips for my Spey line. Make me an offer on that one - I may be open to letting the floating tip go with it.

Scientific Anglers GPX Mastery WF-Floating 6 wt. Retail $70 - Asking $35.

I know SOMEONE can use these.

Local pick-up or add $5 shipping on any line (or combination).

Thanks!

_SHig

·
Registered
663 Posts
I am interested in the 9 wt but no extra money to spend right now.

Are you interested in trade?

I have pflueger trion 1912. I have only used this reel to test a couple of lines in the yard.

I also have a rio skagit 400 grain line. No tips. with factory running line made on it. New only test cast one time. To light for my rod.

Or just let me know what you might need. I have other things I might part with.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... Trades I'd be interested in?

Looking for a nice 3-4 weight trout reel, also perhaps a Teton 6? Wading jacket (M), vest (M/L), C&F fly boxes? Felt/Felt-studded boots in SZ 11?

6/7 wt Switch?

Interesting fly blanks/rods? 9' 3wt? 9-1/2'-10' 5wt?

What'cha got?

:)

_SHig

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought a couple of reels and spools, but I don't have a use for some of the lines.

All of these are NEW, never fished. Been spooled and unspooled. Sorry, no boxes or factory spools but will include ID stickers.

9 and 10 wt Rio Versitip (non-Spey) lines. Include floating, inter, type 3, 6, and 8 tips plus wallet. Retail over $140 - Asking $70 each. The SAME tips as a Rio Spey in the same weight so even if you buy the line just for the tip it's a good deal.

I also have an 8 wt, but I'm keeping the tips for my Spey line. Make me an offer on that one - I may be open to letting the floating tip go with it.

Scientific Anglers GPX Mastery WF-Floating 6 wt. Retail $70 - Asking $35.

I know SOMEONE can use these.

Local pick-up or add $5 shipping on any line (or combination).

Thanks!

_SHig

Floating 6 WT and 9wt Versatips SOLD!

10wt Versatips still available. Nobody needs a Chinook line? :)

_SHig

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tips for the 10 wt sold! I still have the body for an 8 and a 10 just in case someone needs them.

Thanks for shopping!

_SHig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts