Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rio Powerspey 9/10 - 745 gr. head at 68'. The line is in good condition with no cracks in the front loop. If you ever wanted to try a longer belly - cheap - here's your chance. $30 shipped CONUS Comes on a spool. SOLD

Airflo Delta II 7/8 full line - 530 gr head at 52'. Purchased new from Poppy last year at his clave. This line has only been in the water a few times, maybe 4 hours of total use so it is also in great shape. Per Tim Rajeff's suggestion I cut it at 15' for tips and attached braided loops. If you wanted to weld loops it is easy on Airflo lines. Original floating tip included. Worked well with a simple 13' of T8 in place of the floating tip (also Tim Rajeff's suggestion). $50 shipped CONUS SOLD. Comes in original box and on Original spool.

Airflo Delta II 9/10 head. Comes in original bag. Excellent shape, only used a few times. As with the 7/8 above it has been cut at 15' and looped with Rio braided loops. $40 shipped

OPST Lazar Line 50#. Was spooled up for about two weeks and used twice. Sold the rod and reel so no need for this. $25 Shipped CONUS. SOLD

Rio Skagit Flight 650 gr. Used twice. original box and spool $22 Shipped CONUS

Airflo Skagit Compact Intermediate 510 gr. Purchased from Poppy this winter and used a few times, excellent condition. Comes in original box and bag. $40 shipped CONUS

Would consider Ballistic Vector lines in trade for any of the above. Let me know what ya got.

CT

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pat,

It's already SPF. I'll let you know if there is a change in status.

Thanks,

CT

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nuther bump for the weekend. Buy these lines so I can buy more lines and continue the circle of life.......and fund another pair of cutoff sweat pants for Poppy!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go to the top

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Head only. Could probably get Steve Godshall to integrate one of his ELF running lines (the best of the coated running lines in my opinion) if you wanted. His prices are very reasonable.

cT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Head only. Could probably get Steve Godshall to integrate one of his ELF running lines (the best of the coated running lines in my opinion) if you wanted. His prices are very reasonable.

cT
Hi ct,
Thanks for the suggestion, am fishing next 3 days, will contact u again when I get back to my pc sun/mon.
Tight lines, williegunn

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump for remaining stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts