Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Books:
Art of Angling Journal: Vol. 1 Issue 3; Issue 4; Vol. 2, Issue 1,2,3 all in great shape, $20 each
Books:"The Leaper" The Greatest Writing on Atlantic Salmon" Editors Charles Gaines & Monte Burke, GREAT book!; $35. I'm really surprised this hasn't sold!
"The Longest Silence" byTom McGuane, great writer, $15, 6.5" X 9.5" format.
"The Classic Guide to Fly~Fishing for Trout" by Charles Jardine, $25
"The Orgins of Angling"; by John McDonald; the history of fly fishing. $25
"Classic Salmon Flies"; by Mikael Frodin, each page has the recipe with photo and a history of the fly, cover has small tears; $30
If there is a book you're looking for, shoot me an e-mail, I may have it!
If you need to see photos I'll have to shoot and send them to you directly. You pay shipping!!
Please, PayPal only!
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
288 Posts
FS: Abel TR-2 reel and books

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR-2 w/spare spool, like new: $175
Books & Tapes:
Art of Angling Journal: Vol. 1 Issue 3; Issue 4; Vol. 2, Issue 1,2,3 all in great shape, $20 each
Books:"The Leaper" The Greatest Writing on Atlantic Salmon" Editors Charles Gaines & Monte Burke, GREAT book!; $35. I'm really surprised this hasn't sold!
"The Longest Silence" byTom McGuane, great writer, $15, 6.5" X 9.5" format.
"The Classic Guide to Fly~Fishing for Trout" by Charles Jardine, $25
"How to Dress Salmon Flies" by T.E. Price-Tannatt, a classic book on dressing salmon flies. $15
"The Salmon Fly" by George M. Kelson, the standard salmon dressing book, no dust cover, $45
"The Orgins of Angling"; by John McDonald; the history of fly fishing. $25
"Classic Salmon Flies"; by Mikael Frodin, each page has the recipe with photo and a history of the fly, cover has small tears; $30
If there is a book you're looking for, shoot me an e-mail, I may have it!
If you need to see photos I'll have to shoot and send them to you directly. You pay shipping!!
Please, PayPal only!
Thanks for looking!
PM sent.
Steelspey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts