Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hooked4life
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All lines are used and priced at $15.00 including shipping except for the two new Skagit heads and the used Airflo Delta Long that are $25.00 including shipping. To keep shipping costs down, the lines are sent without spools or boxes.

Paypal only please. Will ship Canada and ConUS at no extra cost. Anywhere else, please add $5.00.

• SOLD New SA Skagit Head 450 over 26' -- $25.00
  • SOLD New SA Skagit Head 450 over 26' -- $25.00
  • SOLD SA WF-9-F Distance taper, good for switch rods as it has a fairly long front taper for a overhead line. Would make a good finess line.
  • SOLD Daiwa Lochmor Neutral 9 wt. about 800 gr. over 65' equivalent to a fast intermediate
  • SA Wet Cel Type III WF-9-S full sink overhead line -- good for switch rods when you really want to get down
  • SOLD Airflo 40+ cold saltwater 8 wt. Striper line - Type 7 head with integrated intermediate running line -- super get down ability - roughly 300 gr. over 28'
  • DT-9-F prototype line cut for tips at one end -- 15' front taper
  • SOLD Orvis Wonderline WF-6-F
  • SOLD DT-11-F salmon line 90' - good material for making T10 tips
  • SOLD SA DT-7-F orange - good for trout Speys and as nymph line on 10' - 7 wts.
  • SOLD Rio Trout DT-5-F olive colour
  • SOLD Cortland Camo intermediate WF-3-I - great streamer line for little rods
  • Old white Airflo Delta Long 10/11 that's 690 over 67' This one had the thick white running line which I replaced with a thin green, 30 LB Salmon Tactical Running Line. I left about 14'-15' of the old running line in place to act as a 'handling section'. Welded Loops at both ends. $25.00 including shipping.

·
Hooked4life
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Added one more:

Old white Airflo Delta Long 10/11 that's 690 over 67' This one had the thick white running line which I replaced by welding on a thin green, 30lb. Salmon Tactical Running Line. I left about 14'-15' of the old running line in place to act as a 'handling section'. Welded Loops at both ends. $25.00 including shipping.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'll take that DT11.

J.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thanx Peter.

I have a 15' sharpes rod for that line.... between the big cane and the DT I should be able to make a video on how not to spey cast :chuckle:

Thanx again.
J.

·
Hooked4life
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx Peter.

I have a 15' sharpes rod for that line.... between the big cane and the DT I should be able to make a video on how not to spey cast :chuckle:

Thanx again.
J.
:chuckle: That one I want to see . . . .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts