Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have 4" Hardy Perfect wide drum reel for sale. This is a right hand reel with a revolving line guard and a short (75mm = approx. 2-15/16") ribbed brass foot mounted plus the original long (90mm = approx. 3-5/8") ribbed brass foot. There also is an unusual Hardy (House of Hardy = logo stamped to the lid) block leather case that fits the reel exactly. I was told that these cases were made some years ago for Hardy - Canada.

The reel looks like it was used very little. There is a hint of line dressing residue to the spool and a few very tiny nicks in the enamel. It runs like a new reel. Both feet are straight and show no filing.

I'm asking $1,250 or best offer. Because I'm a relatively new member here, I'd prefer to use PayPal and take advantage of their buyer/seller guarantees and return privileges. Please add 3% for the PayPal fees plus postage & insurance of your choice.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

dreamon

·
Dom
3,050 Posts
Off topic but... what camera did you used to snap there pictures?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used a Nikon D300s with a Nikkor 24-120mm AF-S lens. Its a nice setup but I would like to get my hands on the new Nikon D800 - if they ever get in stock anywhere.

dreamon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts