Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - 1912 3 5/8" Perfect - Sale Pending

Hey gang. Hate to sell some of these great pieces of gear, but I have a pretty special rod on the way, and might have the chance to pick up another. So gotta move some things. Sad to see them go, but I know you'll give them a good home.

Hardy Perfect 3 5/8" 1912 check Title pretty much says it all. Lovely patina. Pawl flipped for LHW and it's a good conversion. Easy to switch back to the proper hand, and I'll do this if the buyer would like. Strap-over tensioner. Light spring... the reel IS 101 years old. Foot slightly buggered up, but will not affect mounting on seat. Otherwise, mechanically perfect. PHOTOS COMING SOON. Also listed on the Classic Fly Rod Forum. $750

Email: ryan.p.sabo AT gmail.com

Prices include Paypal fees and insured USPS Priority shipping in the U.S. Always interested in trades, with cash going the appropriate way. My wish list currently includes (I'm one of those 100% bamboo guys...):

8'-8'6" E.C.- or Maslan-built Powell
Payne Parabolic 7'9" (yeah, I know)
Sloan 7'10" Para-Taper (Heddon)
Floyd T. Lovens San Jose-era Thompson 100

Or, maybe you have something you think I'd get jazzed about. Let me know. Thanks for looking gang.

Ryan

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the smoothest drinking rum I've come across. Delicious stuff, and after a glass or two, well I gotta put down the power tools in the shop. HA! Thanks for the compliment on the reel. It's going to a good home.

R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts