Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey Paulie, always love your ties and the progression you have made in getting better with every one. This fly included.

However, I'm going to make one comment about this and the freestyle dee just you posted (and for all your ties, as well).....

I would love to see you improve your photography skills as much as your tying skills. I think a little something is lost in the partially blurred pic's. I'm quite sure that your ties are more impressive in person than what I see here.

Cheers my friend,

-Bill

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Paulie, always love your ties and the progression you have made in getting better with every one. This fly included.

However, I'm going to make one comment about this and the freestyle dee just you posted (and for all your ties, as well).....

I would love to see you improve your photography skills as much as your tying skills. I think a little something is lost in the partially blurred pic's. I'm quite sure that your ties are more impressive in person than what I see here.

Cheers my friend,

-Bill
oh i hear ya bud. i gotta save my pennies for a connon with a macro lens!

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,348 Posts
Hi Paulie,

I like the combination of colors and various materials on this one. One of these days I'm going to return to tying some classic style flies but I'm hooked on my non-classic Sculpins right now. I always take a look at what you post and always enjoy what you show here.

Ard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.