Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned and proud
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stef.jpg

New Portfolio

I am pleased to announce the creation of a new portfolio, Squamish Diary, which contains 14 images and text on the Squamish River.

The portfolio is available in digital form and is optimised for iPad viewing. That said, it can be viewed on any computer or tablet. The digital portfolio is absolutely FREE. Please order your digital copy by emailing [email protected] .

Thanks to Mr. Spey, Caihlen and CaneCaster for being less than willing subjects!

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thanks Jonathan.....wonderful work.

Favorite is #12

Excellent work as usual.....

Take care my friend.

Paul

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you

Wow. Thanks. The images, as a set, convey a sense of the river that is very compelling. Thank you for making them available. Now to find $500. . .

-ira

·
Administrator
17,812 Posts
WOW !!
My wife and I enjoyed that very much :)
It sparked some interesting conversation about west coast steelhead and how I have yet to experience the rivers and landscape that surround this majestic fish .... she agreed :D

If this works out .... looks like I owe you BIG TIME !!!!

Thank you for sharing your talented gift with us Jonathan :):)

Mike

·
Banned and proud
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow!

Wow Mike!

If I weren't a brown person, you could see me blushing. Thanks so much!

Glad you and your bride enjoyed it.

JB

·
Waiting for the grab...
340 Posts
As usual, you have a great sense of style. You capture the beauty & feelings for why I fish. Thank you so much for making these pix public. It was nice to see old Ken again too. Tell him I said hello.

·
Banned and proud
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slowboater

The portfolio is actually sent to you as a pdf document. If you haven't received it from me yet email me a request and I will send it to you.

If you have the pdf and are having trouble opening it then you may need to load adobe reader on to your device.

Jonathan

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi, tried a few times to order the portfolio. Maybe my emails are going into you junk folder?

·
Banned and proud
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TayC

Sorry Taylor

I have both your emails but haven't been able to get them out until now. On its way.

Thanks for your interest and sorry for the delay.

JB

·
Registered
200 Posts
No worries!

Received it today and I have to say wow, that totally sums up fishing here in the south of BC. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
Taylor

·
Registered
557 Posts
knowing this area as my home waters i can say that these are some of the nicest images that i have seen of this river. stunners for sure, you did a really good job!

thanks sooooo much

bd

1 - 20 of 33 Posts