Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a year or more ago, someone posted about wanting or needing a kit for wrapping rods. I had one I had never used and sent it to him. However, I had a sneaking suspicion I was missing something from the original I had. And, I was right, a key item was missing--the motorized end of the stand used to turn the rod while wrapping it or applying finish. Well, today I found it. But, I have no record of who I sent it to. So, If you are the person, please send me your address so I can send the motor to you. I used the search community for every glcaddis post still out there and couldn't find it that way. So, any help you can give would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, it was a gift, all he paid for it was the shipping. But, I have no need for the motor so I'd like to get it to him

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it is long shot, but you in the PAC NW, think hard. Do you know someone who started wrapping rods in the last 12-15 months and who is member here? If you do, do them favor and ask if they got some wrapping equipment, but no motor from a guy here on Speypages. We'd both appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts