Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, this year will be held the fourth edition of Sherbrooke Forum Spey clave. This year again, we have a range of qualified and renowned instructors that will meet all your needs related to the world of spey casting. Most manufacturers will be present on the field under a big tent. Several participation prizes and plenty of activities for all levels. Here is the link to our new website. www.forumspeysherbrooke.com On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I invite you in large numbers in this annual gathering in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada.

Dates: 4 and 5 May 2013

All the best,

Pascal Perreault
Organizer / Co-founder
http://www.forumspeysherbrooke.com

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thank you

to all of the folks responsible for putting on a great clave. This is the first time I have attended and even though most of the demos were delivered in French I was able to learn a lot from them, and I was able to get personal instruction in English. The many rod manufacturer's reps in attendance made it possible for me to try more rods than I could have imagined. WOW, what a candy store!

·
Registered
28 Posts
God job indeed!

Was there last year and again this year.
Got time to try some switch rods like Sage One and Reddington Prospector in 4 wt as Beulah in 5 wt and Guideline in 6 wt (I think it was an Exceed) as I am leaning to a two hands rod for trout fishing.
Lots of seminars, supervision on the water from the pro staffs and, of course, good time talking with people as crazy as I am about spey fishing.
I'll be there next year for sure!

Cancre

1 - 4 of 4 Posts