Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are not 'toys,' they are effectively NIB. $850.00 delivered.

A new 11' (if my tape measure is correct) custom made Boo 6/7 rod, a Hardy #2 salmon reel (never been lined, health went into the basket), a #7/8 silk spey line. Line, google it, will take a bit of prep, but otherwise good to go.

This all in prestine shape, (reel has a couple of tiny 'cosmetic ticks') I take darned good care of my equipment. Rod has never been fished, Dog-Dog and I sat beside the Rogue River, rigged, conversed. "So what do you think of that run?" That's as close to fishing as I got last December.

Having your 'physical condition' cra p out from under you is not a good thing. First was in my house, 911 on a cell phone works!

Anyway, if of interest, PM me. Don't ask for pictures, I don't know how to do that. But gear is 'new in box' condtion. It needs to be fished.

fae

·
Registered
161 Posts
Fred! Nearly 11k posts in the last 14 years and you don't know how to do pictures yet? :). I suppose you've got your priorities straight.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed.

Fred! Nearly 11k posts in the last 14 years and you don't know how to do pictures yet? :). I suppose you've got your priorities straight.
Hispanic workers in the Vineyard, always made them a good breakfast and lunch. They took very good care of me.

Original oil paintings on my walls, a few. Dogs, Saki the would discusse oil painting. Old cat jumping up in your lap; time to discuss.*

Once a local State Patrol officer, with her in the back seat;' "This is a good Dog, cat??? Chucked Saki back in the motor home.

Dog/cat know best, one at my feet, cat snuggled my coat, dog at my feet: Two yes! and asked 'How much? 'two of them are on musiem (sp?) walls.

fae

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truth be told.

Fred posts some excellent pictures. Just have to use your imagination a little.

Many thanks... Fred.
I post them off as an email attachment to another poster. Good fellow post them up on a board.. :crying: Some one of interest, not so far. But Dog- Dog says have faith. Very large dog flaked out under my desk. 'Dog-Dog' and I are going back to bed; Wet nose stuck against yours. Gentle cuddle of an old face.

fae

·
Registered
7 Posts
A touch more information. . .

What brand is the rod? Maker's name? Is it feruled/spliced? Is the line new? Brand? or Vintage? Thanks.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go fish the rod was a custom build for me.

What brand is the rod? Maker's name? Is it feruled/spliced? Is the line new? Brand? or Vintage? Thanks.
As for 'brand' the builder does custom work and as to 'vintage,' about one year old.

Reel is somewhere from the 80's if memory serves. But built in the UK, actually had a note in the box from the fellow who built same. 'You may remember my Daughter, she was an exchange student that lived with you and your wife.' :eek:

Had to think, BINGO! She met a very nice young man, :x they were married about 30 days later. Quite wedding, but the after party was a total blow out ... Wife 1.0 and I went to bed, they Partied On!

Cat-cat drapped over my face. She and I were 'buds' for 23 years. In my office, her bed, nice young couple applying for a home loan. Watched the kids, accually played with them doing colouring books, (loan app: what is your name, fill in the fricking blanks). Kids: 'Sooo what do you think about the house? Draw me a picture of the floor plan.' Mother: 'It will take them 5 minutes to walk to school.'

THAT ONE IS MY BED ROOM!! A child/Mother know's everything; deal done and into closing.'

fae

1 - 6 of 6 Posts