Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Scott, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, Winston and Fenwick SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This rod is one of too many seven weights in my quiver. It is a wonderful Scandi-style rod and is very light in hand. It is a lot of fun to cast, but I just need to get it to a home where it will get its deserving time on the water. If you fish relatively small streams with a lot of cover, this is a great rod for you. It is in very good condition (New, other in eBay terms). Comes with original tube and sack. Asking $450 split shipping to US, Canada and other places, buyer pays actual cost. Will consider reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
Scott, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, Winston and Fenwick SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,025 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Reduced price to $500, split shipping to US addresses.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another price reduction to $500, split shipping to US addresses. This rod is 4 or 5 test castings away from brand new at half the list price.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This rod is too nice to sit in my fishing closet, it deserves to be in your hands. Make a reasonable offer.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another price drop to $475, back to the top. Come on, folks, this rod needs a home on a smaller Atlantic Salmon or Steelhead stream. It is a lovely rod, I just don't have enough use for it to keep it in my quiver.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump it back up with another price drop to $450.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you still have warranty card?
I may a T&T warranty card, not sure if it came with this rod or not. I'll look for it this evening and see if I can locate something.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do have the warranty card for this rod. But as I told the other interested party, if T&T did any checking at all, they would know the name on the card submitted now would be different than the name on the address they used to mail the rod to me last fall. The fly shop didn't have one in stock, so they had T&T drop ship it to me. As of now, this rod is still available to any interested parties. The price of $450 is a steal considering it list for almost $1,000 and has been fished twice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts